I am 20 years old and I have never had a boyfriend and never been kissed.

i am 20 years old and I have never had a boyfriend and never been kissed ... not to be conceited but I am pretty and I've been told so by many guys but for some reason I have not had a bf...is it weird that I'm 20 years old with no bf? and if you meet a girl that hasn't had a boyfriend would that be a turn off guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 21, and till a few days ago never had a boyfriend and never kissed before. You have nothing to worry about, and it is definitely NOT a turn-off for guys.

I mean think of it this way: When you do find the one that you really like and want to be with and he with you. He will only love the fact that you are as "pure" as can get, if you know what I mean. ;)

One more thing, don't think about it too much, don't go like "omg I'm 20 and will I ever ... bla blah you know". Enjoy life and chances are that you will find a sweet guy on a moment you weren't even thinking about it. Just be comfortable with yourself.

Hope I helped you a bit here. ;)

What Guys Said 2

• It's not wierd, you simply have a level head on your shoulders. If your interested in meeting guys, do so - if not, stay how you are. There is nothing wrong with having a change from the ordinary ^_^

As far as it being a turn off - I doubt it ; the one that that comes to mind is I don't like it when women become love-mushy ... (meaning they're clingy / lovey-dovey / jealous / etc) -- That would be the worst turn off I can think of =/

Hope it helps~

ArtistBBoy

• Why would that be a turn-off? Because of what people think? Believe me, it isn't to me. I'm 28, and haven't had a girlfriend yet. And there's nothing wrong with it. He'll come when the time is right.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it would be a turn off. I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 24. My first kiss wasn' t

until then either. He didn't think it was a turn off.