I'm not sure if I'm wrong or not. I'm not sure If I'm a trolling or not.
But, I rejected a girl that I knew from high school Very Harshly on a Monday during lunch break (after we ate a nice lunch of course). by the way, She never apologized for what she did to me in high school.
Then, I texted her a picture of me and my beautiful date on the following Saturday of that same week.
Here is the background story. 15-16 years ago in High School, I tried to talk to this girl at a party and she flat out said "I'm not interested" to my face after I said Hi to her. Again, She never apologized for it.
Back then she was a gorgeous cheerleader. But now, she's fat, way past her prime, doesn't take care of herself, divorced, and with three kids.
I am tall, dark , in shape, in my prime, good looking, successful, and I take care of myself. I've never been married and have no kids.
Two weeks ago, she sent me a message on Facebook to ask me out. I gave her my number, we exchanged texts and then she walked into my revenge trap at lunch.
Now, she and my Facebook friends (high school classmates) said I need to apologize for doing the following:
1. Texting her a picture of me and my beautiful date after rejecting her earlier in the week
2. Telling her she is way past her prime, she is not good enough because she didn't date me in her prime, she will never be good enough, and she is easily the stupidest person on earth for thinking she qualifies for a guy like me.
3. Telling her payback is a bitch and so are you.
4. Telling her I'm too good for leftovers. I don't eat leftovers and don't date leftovers.
5. We look stupid in public together. I'm hot and your not.
I told them they will have to beat an apology out of me because of what she did to me in high school and never apologizing for it.
I am a successful man with businesses and money in the bank. I have the power to squash people I have a grudge against in my personal life.
Should I apologize for what I did if she never apologized?
I have money, better options, in shape, in my prime, looks, and have no kids.
Most Helpful Guy
Just her seeing how well off physically and financially you are and then telling her you weren't interested would've been enough for karma to slap her in the face.