Why did he leave so early and fast after staying the night?

The night was good except he tried to have sex w me and I wasn't ready so I stopped him but we still cuddled kissed and fell asleep in each others arms the next morning I'm half awake because of the sun and he says he has to go I say OK and go back to sleep w him cuddling me a little while later I turn over and he askd if I needed to lock the door so I said ill get up when you get dressed he got dressed so fast! I walked him out and he gave me a hug and a peck... so why did he rush off? Why not ask to get breakfast or something... I thought it was rude and I gave him a bit of an attitude as he was leaving... I did wakehim up a lot on accident to go pee so maybe he was tired or wat?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's standard behaviour for guys - we often leave in the middle of the night (in order to sleep in our own place and our own bed). It's very very rare for a guy to hang around for breakfast.

Usually, we have an excuse like "I have to get up early for a meeting."

What Guys Said 3

• Are you asking us to speculate on the reasons why he left so early? It could be anything from "He wanted to go home and sleep properly" to "He's a superhero and he's late for a meeting with "Justice Forever"" and anything in between.

• He said he had to pack but I think it was bs

• It's possible that he had to pack. It's also possible that he was using that as an excuse to leave.

• The man spent the night with and didn't get to home base. Then when he wants to leave you give him attitude. Damn, typical female.

• Maybe he didn't want you to see him w/o his make-up in daylight or it's possible he was starting to get stubble on his legs.

What Girls Said 2

• he wanted to have sex. you didn't. he had no reason or motivation to stay.

• At least he spent the night and cuddled after getting denied. I'd have left early too, it's uncomfortable to lay there awake in someone else's bed, knowing I could be at home in mine. He didn't deserve your attitude, what he did was not rude, perfectly acceptable. He even forwarned you of his departure, stayed a bit longer, AND asked if you wanted the door locked. Sounds like a nice guy to me, quite being nit picky.