Will a guy still meet up with other girls after a really good first date?

I met a guy online, he's been on my Facebook list for 2 months, we've chatted a few times a week since. We finally met up, the date went really well - lots of things in common and lots of laughter. He walked me out and kissed me, then messaged me saying thank you and good night and that he wanted to see me again. I replied saying I look forward to the next date. I see he recently added 10 girls to Facebook...including one the morning after our date.

Guys, if you go on a date with a girl that you like and it went really well, will you continue to meet other girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• He may be a player. Ask him about the other girls. Did he recently add just as many guys to his friends list?

You probably won't get a straight answer, but I'd steer clear since he's probably playing a "numbers" game, and you're probably just one of several.

What Guys Said 1

• until you're both exclusive, he can see or even sleep with who he wants.

What Girls Said 1

• no, but he might keep his options open