He says I have no reason mad?

I am not one to start drama I don't gossip or tell others secrets but I was pissed today my best guy Friend was over the other night and we were just talking and we have never really had anything happen between us before but we've been getting closer lately. So anyway he's over at my house and were home alone and he starts cuddling me note HE starts cuddling me saying stuff like you look cold putting his arm around me and sitting next to me this went on for about two hours because we wre watching a movie so then I go to walk to his house with him and he holds my hand then when he leaves he kisses me I was shocked muttered goodbye see you soon then left . So next day we're on the bus and he starts talking to me about this girl Nikki and how he wants to date her and stuff and I looked at him and said are you kidding me right now? And he was like what? I said you can't just play me like that then talk about hooking up with one of my freinds and then he starts talking about how it happened but so what and that we're not anymore than freinds and I understand that OK but at least explain to me before you start talking about hooking up with one of my freinds I think I'm rightfully angry and I don't know what to do I'm not the happiest with him right now obviously but we've been freinds since sixth grade and have never had a fight untill now I just don't know what to do

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone that manipulative and misleading isn't worth being friends with let alone anything else. Your life would be significantly better without him.

You have every right to be mad. You were led on! And he obviously doesn't care AT ALL about your feelings. And the fact that he is telling you you have no right to be mad makes him all the more of a jerk.

Nikki can have him! But she'd be crazy do want anything to do with him.

What Guys Said 1

• So sorry about that, no offense but it sounds like you were used as like a sort of practice girl...like he wanted to see how you would respond to his moves so if you responded to them positively he would try them on Nikki. Nothing you can do except move on and ignore him to prevent yourself from getting more hurt.

• Well that's how I feel so I think your probabbly right I'm just ugh! angry

What Girls Said 4

• You are right to be upset, he did hurt your feelings.

It kind of sounds like he was hoping to do more than "cuddle" with you and since that didn't happen, he's setting his sights on someone else in hopes that maybe she'd do whatever it is he wanted that you didn't.

Teenage boys usually think with their little brain so it's quite possible his big brain had nothing to say about the matter.

• You certainly do have a right to be angry--he can't just toy with you like that! Leave him. It may be hard, but it will be worth it not having a player/double crosser that you have to constantly watch.

• to him just cuddling was probably friendly guys don't think of anythign until there kissing and sexual contact. so that's why he doesn't get it. Just tell him that he can't act like he did and keep yoru friendship.

• Let him go be with Nikki. There's nothing you can do, if that's his choice.

Let him and the thought of him go, clearly he knows he's been misleading..and he's a fucking jerk to assume you wouldn't be upset. Even tho you guys was friends.

What if you would of rejected all his advance..by needing to cuddle ..not been there when he needed you, held his hand when I walked but pushed him away when he tried to kiss you.. he would have felt hurt and played...fuck him. Let him go with nikki, and you move on.