Texting secrecy a reason to worry?

I stayed at my b/f's apt last night like most nights we've been together for a LONG time! and are talking engagement and kids and our future, so last night we were chilling and he went 2 take a shower AND he told his cell with him and locked the door! WTH I noticed..he doesn't usually do this or that I've not noticed it b4..So when he got out I confronted him about it! I said Why would you take ur cell with you in the bathroom! he said so he could get the news..! okay MAYBE..he doesn't have cable now..So I just ignored that and went on about how weird that it and that he doesn't trust me with his phone! what's in his phone that he's hiding and doesn't want me to see! I was even crying and he said I had to sleep on the couch OF COARSE I wasn't having that and didn't NEVER have we sorta made up..but I was like you know you can look and MY phone I have nothing to hide that's weird as f***, he told me he's not talking to anyone else, I'm his one and only he doesn't give me ANY reason for me to think anything EXCEPT that weirdness w. his cell..i said if some hoe is trying to talk to you let me know NOW, because clearly you want to BE with ME! I don't know was I wrong? I want him to know I DO trust him but when he does sh*t like that I HAVE to wonder..!

Most Helpful Guy

• ok so I'm going thru the same situation. I love my girl more then anything in the world but she has a jealous side that I can't take anymore. she is always going thru my phone when I'm sleeping and it drives me crazy. I have nothing to hide but that doesn't mean she can go thru my phone. Its the simple fact that we feel untrusted if you feel he need to look. I told her the next time she goes thru my phone or questions me about anything that we were done and I ment it because I caught her doing it again and ended it. we have been together for 2 years and I really miss her and it was hard to walk away but I couldn't deal with that sh*t anymore. SO take my advice just don't worry about it. and think about it ...if he was doing something on his phone and trying to hide it he would delete everything anyway there for no reason to hide anything. good luck

What Guys Said 1

• I've been guilty of sending texts, emails and phoning people from the bathroom. Call me overly connected. If a girl did this to me, I'd be good and mad. My cell phone is my personal property and your "hunches" of what "I'm hiding" is none of your business. I've never hidden anything nor have I cheated, but I expect to have privacy without being treated as guilty until proven innocent.

What Girls Said 1

• well just ask him what he needs to take the cell in with him in the shower for?