Confused if I like a guy.

I don't know what the matter with me, but I wanted to see if this is a natural thing or its just me.

I've recently started talking to a guy I have a crush on, and its been going well and we both admitted that we like each other and our just going on dates to get to know each other..

but now I'm getting cold feet. Usually you're supposed to be nervous and excited when going on a date, but for me, I sort of not look forward to it and feel more guilty when I do. He likes me a lot more than I think I do. And I don't know why I feel like this because I do like him, but I guess I don't want to get into a relationship?

But when I liked a guy in the past I was excited and looking forward to the date. I don't know why I'm feeling this way. Is it just me?

And apologies for my writing. I didn't read this over before I submitted it lol

What Guys Said 1

• Me and this girl have been talking to and we also told each our feeling towards each other but due to cercumstances we separated a bit with little contact. I thought I still liked her so I tried to start talking to her again to the point that I asked her out but now I feel I don't feel the same way I did before so ithink its normal

What Girls Said 0