Hey ladies who online date.

Why do a lot of you ladies out there not put any interests down on your dating profile?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're probabaly new to the site and didn't get around to that section yet

What Girls Said 4

• I never tried online dating, but I did look at a site and they had all these sections to fill out. I didn't want to be bothered. I think they make those pages too long and there is just too much to fill out. I feel like I can tell a guy about it once we are getting to know each other.

• Maybe its something they leave blank, hoping that a guy will message them and ask why its blank. That way they can have something to talk about, break the ice.

• I've met guys who've done this too. My assumptions for people who do this are:

Just looking for attention, for people to view there pages or message them to feel wanted

or

They aren't too serious about the whole thing. Maybe just on there for the wrong reasons ( sex or first example).

or

just lazy.

I wouldn't even bother talking to anyone like that. If I took the time to fill the stuff out, so should you. That's my attitude about it.

• Maybe they think that if they put details, then guys would be less likely to message them?

What Guys Said 2

• Most girls just make profiles for the attention with no intention on actually dating. They just want to come back to an inbox full of "you're pretty" and such. Only a few ladies actually intend on finding a compatible partner. Some women will have those interests and such filled out.

• They know that guys will hit them up whether they have details on their profile or not

• But wouldn't they(girls) want to talk to a guy who takes an interest in stuff that interests them?