Is he interested? Thoughts?

I met a guy at church. He added me as a friend on Facebook, messaged me, and texted me. We've been texting for 6 days now. Sometimes he txts first, sometimes I do. He's really short with replies. All he says really is 'yea' and 'idk'. I know I'm not annoying him because he txts first sometimes. He also has a girlfriend. I asked him if I needed to quit texting him because of he and he said "no your fine". Today he texted me asking if what his girlfriend did was wrong or right. Do you think he's interested ? Any thoughts or opinions?

What Guys Said 1

• You can't tell a whole lot when your texting in my opinion. He may just think your cool, or he may be just trying to be friendly. Talk to him in person when he isn't with his girlfriend. Though if you are going to continue texting him, try to avoid yes or no questions. You know, to get him talking.

What Girls Said 1

• I have no idea what he is doing. It sounds like he might be trying to line up his next girlfriend so he can break up with this one. I'd stop answering his texts or just give him very short answers like he does to you and only respond when he texts you.