Why do guys put their arms around your waist when kissing?

any particular reason why guys happen to go for wrapping their arms around your waist I kind of like it to the ass grabbing one

Most Helpful Guy

• I've definitely noticed that when I'm kissing a girl my arms naturally want to slide around her waist, and at the same time she will almost always put hers around the back of my neck. Maybe it's simply the way us humans embrace when we're thinking about sex? Behaviors like this often have evolutionary roots, so it could be programmed into us - it's one way that we signal that we're interested, and it's universally understood. As for the ass grabbing, maybe that is something that should wait until there's already a strong sexual relationship going on. When I see a guy doing that with a girl he hardly knows, it makes me think he's more than a bit crude.

What Guys Said 6

• It feels natural to hold a girl around her waist when kissing her. My hands are already at that height, so I naturally hold a girl there.

I like the feeling of a women's hips too. Women are naturally curvy where men are not. I'm instinctively attracted to women, so maybe this is why I instinctively hold a women here when making out.

It feels classier holding a women around her hips than grasping her butt. I've never touched a girl's ass when kissing her, maybe if we we're aggressively kissing and she wanted to get physical, I'd move my hands around her body some more.

• I think a guy likes to feel like he can pull you in closer and just feel your curves. As far as not grabbing the ass, he might feel you wouldn't feel comfortable? You could always move his hand wherever you want. Sometimes I don't know what is okay until a girl moves my hand

• If you like the ass grabbing while getting kissed, let him know. He will love it. Another way is to grab his ass when you kiss. Lightly grab/rub it, he will love it and return the favor. If all else fails and he is a slow learner, while kissing take his hand and put it where you want it.

• >_<

So you don't run away with our kiss obviously!

• IT's A GUY SECRET !

• Cause it feels great... just great. :)

What Girls Said 2

• well, it feels nice, of course he was always respectful but it always nice

• To get close an make it more initmate