Question about this girl I met online?

So we met on a dating site and really hit it off. After a few exchanges of messages she asked to switch to a messenger and talk on that. I agreed and we spent about a week talking every day. I asked to move things to the next level and she agreed so we began to talk over the phone. At this point I found she had deleted her online dating account. It was going great but lately she's been a little more distant than usual. I asked her if she would want to meet up and she just kept beating around the question. She wasn't avoiding it, like she was addressing meeting up, but she didn't actually answer the question. I'm new to this whole online dating thing so I'm not sure how to proceed or what this indicates. I don't want to be that guy who just can't get the hint.

Most Helpful Girl

• CONGRATS! I met my boyfriend online too :)

I would just ask her, "Hey are you still interested in me?"

It doesn't hurt to be blunt. If you aren't blunt then you are wasting your time. Especially with online dating. It's literally grocery shopping for a partner.

• Grocery shopping... that's funny. It seems like the general advice is to be blunt. I'll give it a couple days and go from there I suppose. Thanks for the advice and congrats on the boyfriend! It sometimes feels like online dating is a waist of time.

What Girls Said 3

• Just ask her straight up (in a nice way) if she has any intentions in meeting up with you, and if so when. I definitely think you should talk to other women tho.

• I think she's not interested in hanging it out again

• Spend more time talking to other women. Sounds like she is talking to someone else which is why she doesn't have as much time for you.

What Guys Said 0