Forehead kisses, yay or nay?

Girls do you like receiving forehead kisses? Guys do you like giving forehead kisses?

• Yay
  • Nay
  • I've never kissed/been kissed on the forehead

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• sometimes yes, especially in bed cuddling or after a hug. its such a sweet, tender thing to do whereas a cheek kiss is more of a friends thing and a lip kiss can be interpreted or meant in so many different ways

• Omg yay! My ex used to give me those ever so gently when we were together. It's so sweet and says "I love you" in a different way than a peck on the lips does.

• i LOOOVVVVEEEE forehead kisses. Giving and receiving it's such a sweet way to show a person adores you...it's like kissing your hands ...when a guy kisses my hands and forehead or shoulder or cheeks regularly, I feel like he adores me <3 I always feel good inside and blush a little sometimes

• Meh.

• i absolutely love that, I think it's so sweet

• Aw yeah. It's a very sweet gesture and I love it.

• Hell yeah.

It's a cuter version of the regular kiss.

• God, no. My grandfather used to do that when I was little and it freaked the living soul outta me everytime. Now I feel like punching any bastard that tries that in the face.

• They are up there with kisses on the lips and cheek/neck kisses I think. I like them a lot 😬

• they're cute and emotion filled

• allll the way I love being kissed on the forehead :) I also love being kissed on the cheek. As long as he kisses me properly too.

• dislike forehead kisses i do except cheek kisses

• Aww, yes. They're so sweet & they show so much affection.

• Yes, simple and adorable. :)

• Love a kiss, so yay for me!

• I like giving them.

• Yes

• kiss is positive as long as one feel comfortable with the other person

so yes for me!

• yayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayy

• No

• Yay

• I love getting and giving them.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't mind, I do for my female friends whenever she was in a sad mood or upset.

• I'd do that for sure if I had a gf.

but really, who the hell says "yay or nay"? the stupidest pair of wording ever...

• Yes- a simple way to show affection. More affectionate than the traditional lip kiss if you ask me.

• Definitely Yay.

• I adore kissing my girl on the head. She gives the most adorable smile whenever I do so

• This is one of my favorite kisses to give xD