Forehead kisses, yay or nay?

Girls do you like receiving forehead kisses? Guys do you like giving forehead kisses?

• Yay
    87% (45)71% (15)82% (60)Vote
  • Nay
    6% (3)5% (1)5% (4)Vote
  • I've never kissed/been kissed on the forehead
    7% (4)24% (5)13% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
23|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• sometimes yes, especially in bed cuddling or after a hug. its such a sweet, tender thing to do whereas a cheek kiss is more of a friends thing and a lip kiss can be interpreted or meant in so many different ways

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yay! My ex used to give me those ever so gently when we were together. It's so sweet and says "I love you" in a different way than a peck on the lips does.

0|0
    0|0
  • i LOOOVVVVEEEE forehead kisses. Giving and receiving it's such a sweet way to show a person adores you...it's like kissing your hands ...when a guy kisses my hands and forehead or shoulder or cheeks regularly, I feel like he adores me <3 I always feel good inside and blush a little sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • i absolutely love that, I think it's so sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw yeah. It's a very sweet gesture and I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah.

It's a cuter version of the regular kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • God, no. My grandfather used to do that when I was little and it freaked the living soul outta me everytime. Now I feel like punching any bastard that tries that in the face.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are up there with kisses on the lips and cheek/neck kisses I think. I like them a lot 😬

0|0
    0|0
  • they're cute and emotion filled

0|0
    0|0
  • allll the way I love being kissed on the forehead :) I also love being kissed on the cheek. As long as he kisses me properly too.

0|0
    0|0
  • dislike forehead kisses i do except cheek kisses

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww, yes. They're so sweet & they show so much affection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, simple and adorable. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Love a kiss, so yay for me!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like giving them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

1|0
    0|1
  • kiss is positive as long as one feel comfortable with the other person

so yes for me!

0|1
    0|0
  • yayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayy

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|1
    0|0
  • Yay

0|0
    0|0
  • I love getting and giving them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't mind, I do for my female friends whenever she was in a sad mood or upset.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd do that for sure if I had a gf.

but really, who the hell says "yay or nay"? the stupidest pair of wording ever...

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes- a simple way to show affection. More affectionate than the traditional lip kiss if you ask me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Yay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I adore kissing my girl on the head. She gives the most adorable smile whenever I do so

1|0
    0|1
  • This is one of my favorite kisses to give xD

1|0
    0|0