What to do? My girl sucks at kissing...

Hey guys, so can you tell me what to do? I just started dating this girl... And, well... She completely sucks at kissing... I mean she's kissing like a kiss-virgin .____. ... Can you tell me what should I do? I like her a lot and I wanna kiss her more and more... but she just ... >.>... Ya...

And I thought about just saying it... But... well... I'm afraid she might say "Well fineeeee then, you don't need to kiss me anymore!" or something like that...

Most Helpful Guy

• I would bring it up in a way of contentment. When you are alone and snuggling say let me kiss you how I always thought would always imagined it. NOBODY has ever kissed me like this.

NOTE: the NOBODY do not make her self conscious of comparison of other girls! very important RULE. Is never make your woman feel less than or inexperienced or preferable comparisons!

I should charge you a fee for that life lesson ,lol !

She may bring up. Why? just say I just have a desire to kiss this way is all I don't know where it comes from, I just do is all. I feel like nobody has ever kissed me like this and I want you to be my first and ONLY !

She will melt like butter !

good luck, be patient . couples teach new ways in ALL aspects of sharing each other together!

What Girls Said 5

• Me like, baby I love when you do ______. If you did ______ it would really make me ______.

Or be kissing and when she does what you don't like stop.. then start again... repeat.

• Why should you be afraid to tell your girlfriend how you feel...if you can't talk about things that please and displeases the both of you...you really should not be together...Kissing is essential in a relationship...it makes us closer...it bonds us...don't be afraid...tell her..show her how you like to be kissed...trust me...neither of you will be sorry...you will be emailing saying "Thanks for the great recommendation" :) Good Luck and take care

• Kiss her like you want to be kissed. She get it sooner or later.

• Guide/lead her

• Teach her with your lips

Mold your lips against herstonshow her how to do it

What Guys Said 0