Why would a girl cuddle with you from time to time, but say she would never date or sleep with you?

I've known this girl for a long time, yet she sometimes cuddles with me. but she also told me she would never date or sleep with me.

Why would a girl do this to a man? why?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have feelings for her, as you clearly do, speak up, or continue to be tortured. She probably doesn't realize that you feel that way for her and so she's seeing you as a comforting friend and figures you feel that way too. Most girls are decent and don't just 'use' guys in that way, like some of the others here are suggesting. Think about it, you've probably known her for long enough that you know she wouldn't do that to you on purpose. Speak up!

What Girls Said 5

• if I was this girl I would be using you for the comfort of simply being in someone's arms. Kick this girl to the curb.

• A lot of girls love to cuddle and don't see it as a big deal. In her mind she doesn't realize it's upsetting you but if you like her and would want to progress into a relationship you need to tell her. Once she knows how you feel about it, she will either stop cuddling all together or accept your feelings. But either way, at least then you will know.

• she just thinks of you as a friend who's there for her. you should tell her if you like her.

• You probably smell like cookie dough, or she is using you as a pillow.

• She is using you for comfort. Unless you're okay with that, I suggest you stop cuddling with her.

What Guys Said 2

• If you're not good enough to screw,she's not really attracted to you.

She's just a tease.

• Just as some guys use some girls for sex only, some girls use some guys for comfort/company only.

The trick is, don't let it get that far. If you stand firm with girls who want your company only, it's amazing how many of them will compromise and have sex with you.