How to get a date with a guy when...

His best friend is a female and she is ALWAYS around, so you never get close to him really, when all you wanna do is get to know him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you could talk to the female friend...if she likes you, she might actually help out. If she doesn't or she wants the guy to herself, that's more problematic.

• Oh see I thought about that, but I really don't wanna have the hmm so I like him discussion you know.

• I dislike acting like a teenager at 30

• I know but acting like a teenager would be to do nothing because you're afraid how it will look. You have two options. Either wait patiently for her to take a leave of absence, or talk to her. Waiting is basically leaving everything to chance. Third possible option is to ask him out with her there, but it's kind of weird to be like, "Let's get coffee sometime" in front of her. It could even seem rude that you're ignoring her.

What Guys Said 3

• Just be like 'hey we should hang out sometime, y'know, I just wanna get to know you'. And try to not to be thinking any dirty thoughts near the end of that sentence.

If that's too embarassing, well then... I just wanted to help you, y'know, get to know you. I'm sorry! :O

• make his best friend your good friend first...then approach him

• You could say (his name) I wanna talk to you.

What Girls Said 1

• oh tough one, well just go for it don't get scared cause she is around step in there and go for what you want. Hook him and when you do make sure that him and his little friend that is a girl is not messing with him on the side just to be sure.

• Oh no not that I know of. They have just known each other since college.

• well if the coast is clear go for it! but I will tell you this she will be a problem who wants her man around a girl that is a friend whether she was there before or after.