Do kisses at the end of a text matter to a girl?

This might sound like a stupid question but do kisses at the end of a text matter to a girl? I've been texting this girl for a while who I like normally we send 4 kisses, however I've noticed that she mirrors how many kisses I put at the end of my messages. Could this be a sign she likes me? I know I'm Probably reading way to much into it but I mean if I wasn't interested in a girl I wouldn't send her 4 kisses or mirror her kisses especially if she added more because I wouldn't want to lead her on or give her the wrong idea. Be good to get a female opinion although I know all girls are different.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it matters. If you send her a kisses and she is not your really close friend that means you like her. And the girls are probably always confusing about guys. They don't know what you mean with that. But kisses mean you like her. If you send her kisses you show her that she means something else to you. If you like her like friends don't do this. just send smile. :D And if she is sending you kisses probably she likes you too. But do you two hang out? how is she acting when you 2 are going out together?

• shes normally pretty flirty with me,like punches me and teases me, she quite often asks for help with work even though she has loads of friends to help her. She always texts me back and replies to my snapchats. We don't really hang out but we have kissed a few times when we are drunk, I think she likes me?

• she kinda went cold as she had recently broke up from a relationship and had a lot of family problems so I gave her space, but recently she's been talking a lot more to me. she says we should hang out in the new year which I hope we will. And yeah I really want to be with her... I'm kinda mad about her :) I hope your right about her liking me :) thanks for your advice.

• You're welcome. Good luck :P

What Girls Said 4

• it depends on the girl but they mean something to me. you send me a kiss my heart lights up like a school girl but sometimes a girl can do it out of habit lol

• Dude, she likes you. She is kissing you back.

• I like them. But you have leave me wanting more sometimes. I know its almost game like and it kinda is bit its for the benefit of you both. Leave a little mysteriousness about you. Never blurt all youve done and know bit leave me (her) to wonder. And with that... Make me laugh and do one pe ted random things to brighten my day and You bet I'll reciprocate.

• it's flirtly and a girl will read into that

What Guys Said 1

• This is why texting is getting out of hand with young people. You have zero idea how to communicate anymore.