Says he likes me but doesn't start conversations or reply to texts?

I have recently started texting this guy I met last year and after 2 weeks says he likes me do I believe him as it has been really fast or is he just saying it for the hell of it. He does live around 3hrs away from me so we call and text each other but he never starts the conversation and takes ages to reply if I start it.

Is he just playing me or is he being honest about his feelings?

Most Helpful Girl

• if he liked you that much he would make effort

What Guys Said 3

• Hard to say. Everyone is different. Personally I always respond back quickly when a girl txt's me and like to randomly txt them during the day to start a conversation. What kind of work does he do? Does he work somewhere that he is able to respond right away?

I would say if he stated that he like you then you should believe it.

• maybe he is a shy guy :)

• some people are just bad at communicating. My girlfriend doesn't respond first 90% of the time.

What Girls Said 2

• He either is into you and is playing the "keep it cool" game, or he's not really into you all that much. Either way, it's not a good sign. Someone who plays games like that aren't worth your time. Or, if he's not that into you, then he REALLY isn't worth your time.

Don't waste your time on someone who is not wasting their time on you.

• Have you actually met him kissed him spent long hours with him if not he isn't playing you. And the words I like you or I'm into you really don't hold any weight. And if he really was interested he would answer and he would try.