How low can a girl get?

After a lot of dates overf 3 months, she tells me I she is not ready ot date again and told me sorry I can be who you want. I said OK, I understand if you don't want that now.

2 weeks later, after telling me this BS, I see her in a relationship with some1. After she told me all this crap. Maybe I overreacted and told her srcrew you and took her off my FB. Maybe I didn't get the hints and did it to my self. I was kinda hurt alittle.

The guy was some one she was engaged to, but broke it off since he was a drug dealer. Doesn't do it anymore, but why she go back? I just think it was terrible that I was lied too. What kind of world is this. That's the lowest thing that any one has done to me ever. !

Any one have that happen?

What Girls Said 1

• She was trying to spare your feelings, and spare herself the awkwardness of being honest. What she really meant was I don't want to date YOU. She went back to the ex . . . hopefully they can make it work this time (although usually it doesn't). She's not the one for you if she wants someone else. Yes I've had this happen to me.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, you're going to need to get over this. In the long run, she did you a favor. At least you tried and now know for sure that there is no probability of you 2 having anything. So move on to the next ( hopefully better ) girl!

• well of course I will move on. I told her off

• A real man doesn't let his emotions control him, little immature boys get emotional, think about that in the future.

• I agree with you. Hey I apolyigized to her for what I said. But there are millions of girls out there. That was one that was her loss.