Girls do you feel uncomfortable talking to guys online that don't have a picture?

I'm not photogenic at all and my pictures are scary but in person I'm very good looking I have no problem attracting girls in person, I know that online dating with no picture is out of the question. I want to get into social networking again and I want to talk to girls and I want a girlfriend.

Girls would you feel uncomfortable talking to a guy online that doesn't have a picture? What if I want to date her or hangout?

Most Helpful Girl

• In this day and age there's no reason not to have a picture of yourself online. Most women will find it suspicious that you don't have a picture of yourself online. Without a picture we have no idea if we are talking to a 14 year old pretending to be older or an old guy pretending to be younger. Plus you can make up anything about how you look and hope we believe it.

So if you don't have any pictures of yourself that you like, have a couple taken. There's no reason not to have at least one picture of yourself online.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes. I used to talk to this one guy who first refused to show me his picture. After some nagging, he showed me one. But then he refused to go on webcam. Turned out he was lying about his appearance and pretty much made up his entire life. We weren't dating or anything, we were just internet friends, but it still kind of shocked me.

I've always been cautious on the internet, I'm not stupid. If I were cautious, I would never have found out about him lying to me. But it made me even less naive, and now I pretty much mind my own business online and try to refrain from making any new friends.

• No I don't feel uncomfortable talking to guys online that don't have a picture. It shouldn't be a problem, I did however have a bad experience and still do with a guy who doesn't have a picture of himself online, well his face. Just 'his body' he's very rude and mean and is very defensive when you mention it to him. I recently unfriended him on Facebook because he called me fake, which I'm obviously not. I talked to him on the phone once and said I sounded like a little girl in a bad way I hung up on him. He now seems to be stalking me, just my luck he found out where I used to live and keeps on bugging me. Anyway you don't seem like that kind of a guy so you should not have a problem meeting a girl don't worry. Good luck :)

• That guy sounds like a nut, you should call the cops.

• He is weird but I'm just making sure he doesn't talk to me. It's okay it's not that bad but thanks for the tip.

• I would feel uncomfortable for a few reasons :

1. You might be hiding something(whatever it is-not knowing is creeping girls out a little)

2. You might be too self-concious and that is something not everybody would accept right away

For all I know any guy without a photo I talked with...was a creep.

So actually having a photo of yourself already brings a bit of trust and comfort, which are good things that help start a conversation

• Well eventually she will want to see what you look like if it is getting serious. So yes she will ask for a picture at some point. I don't mind not knowing what they look like at first but if it's constant conversation then after awhile I would like to know what they look like. It's natural to want to know.

• yes. we are really uncomfortable with that. Because we don't know with who we speak. picture is like first impression on-line. if you are not photogenic and don't like put your photo on-line is better to meet girls in person. If you are sociable guy, you don't need to meet girl on-line, you can meet her outside. just go out and talk with girls, be open-minded and communicative and everything will be OK. Soon you will have girl and writing about that :D

Good luck :)

• I don't have a pic eaither so no ahahah

• Yes. It's a bit strange.

What Guys Said 0