My boyfriend dumped me, what should I do?

My boyfriend recently dumped me for my best friend. One day I was texting one of my friends when I got a text message from him saying I'm dumping you, your just a slut,whore and your worthless. Then I started crying but the problem is He's dating my best friend and I still love him so what should I do?

OK well I'm gonna let you know that I told him to grow up and I'm not friends with that girl anymore
i have a new boyfriend now and he's really hot,nice,sweet,cool,funny and intelligent
thanks

I'm still with my new boyfriend and my ex well let me just say he got kicked in the balls

Most Helpful Guy

• Well...consider this, now you know he's a loser, your friend is a bitch, and that you have bad taste.

First and foremost, DON'T go f*** his best friend, or do anything vindictive because it only makes you exactly what he called you.

Second, evaluate why he called you what he did, what could you have done, said, shown, that would have provoked that. What could he have heard from your peers or his?

Do this instead of asking what you should do about you still loving him, which is probably just lust anyways for that "hot guy" (your profile states it as one of your likes :p)

What Guys Said 14

• Forget him, there are plenty of fish in the sea

• Lose both of them. He's a jerk, and she's a horrible friend to have turned her back on you. Move on and forget them both. ;)

• Your giving him too much priority in your life. He's not everything, and he's certainly not the only guy out there. Just let him go, block his number, and start ignoring him. Your too young to waste your precious youth on one idiot.

• You don't really still love him. You might be making excuses for him and think you do, but you have no reason to love a guy who is gonna call you worthless and dump you via text, and your friend is a bitch for choosing some guy over you.

You should go f*** his best friend to get back at him and then have nothing to do with either of them. Or if you're a better person and not vindictive then just have nothing to do with the two of them (and leave his best friend alone too).

• I think it would be best to talk your friend about what he's done to you - dumping you in a very un-fair way, considering your feelings for him. This isn't necessary to say that you should try and get her to dump him, just explain to her what this guy can be like.

I'm also guessing that you care for your friends and if so, you should want to stop her going through the same pain that you are now or at least make her aware.

• wow. You need a change of friends and change the type of guys you go for.

• well using a text is just a dick move and if that much of a p**** ur better off

• Good for you sexy girl!

• I know that both of you are underage but still. Dumping someone or breaking up via txt it shows that he's rude. if I was you I''ll answer him with one word 'GROW UP '.

friends you can make all the time so forget all about them.

• Good for you getting back in the game and getting lucky you sexy girl u;)

• he called you slut, whore, and wothless, and you still love him? that's kind of wrong lady

• Smart Girl..Best of Luck to You

• you should be with me. You can vent all over me if you want.

• Forget him and the so called friend

What Girls Said 11

• I'm so sorry to hear that he felt a need to do that to you. That's not nice at all. The good news is that there are guys out there who are so much nicer and are much better for you. Love is a strong word. Give it time, spend time with good friends and leave this guy in the dust. He's just not worth it at all.

• If your best friend was your so called best friend why would she even be dating your ex without your permission or even dating him after he hurt you like that. No girl deserves to be called a slut, whore or worthless unless you cheated on him. I say both your ex and your best friend are messed up and you should forget both of them and get a new boyfriend and a new best friend.

• I didn't cheat on him and ayways I have a new boyfriend and he's really sweet and hot

• sayy whaaaaaat!

First of all, slap the SHit out of him. wtf...obviously he didn't think that before...is it possible ur ex-bff told him somethings? Find that out first because I have a bitch-made friend who did that to me. Even though whatever he may have "heard" shouldnt have made him call you that stuff, he could have been hurt about what he found out. or thought he found out.

and as for the girl. DONT ACTUALLY DO IT! but I'm sure she's told you some dirt little secrets of hers, I say threaten her with them lol. but first tell her the f*ck off!

• Hmmm, so many things to comment on. First, take some pride in yourself and realize that any man who thinks you're anything LESS than fantastic/hilarious/gorgeous/selfless/caring is not worth the time of day. He's scum. And it's unfortunate that your best friend can't see that. Hopefully she won't have to endure what you did. But walk away and never look back. Why would you want to date him again anyway?

Take this as a life lesson. Never repeat this mistake. Find a man that is respectful, responsible, and helplessly romantic. Love never includes name calling. NEVER

Best of luck.

• you suppossed best friend is not a friend at all, first off get rid of her then slowly move on anybody that would dumb someone through text for someone else is not worthy of your time although it will hurt at first you need to move on and find someone who treats you a lot better.

• Your friend sounds like a bitch! Why would she date your ex?

and then...You really need to get over him...Think about it! He's an ass! He broke up with you over a TEXT MESSAGE...That's stupid!...Then he called you a slut, a whore, and worthless...Why would you want to be with someone who calls you those things? And then to top it all off, he dumped you,... for your friend?

HE'S AN ASS!

move on!

find someone who's going to treat you like you should be treated!

and make that ass regret what he did to you

• im sorry to say this but he's not trustworthy.. you should find someone who cares about you and knows how to communicate.. not dumping you by SMS.. and ur best friend isn't loyal either, she should've been more understanding.. just be patient and time is the best healer.. you'll hopefully find someone better..plenty fish in the sea right?

• forget them both...he's a jackass and so the one that is worthless...he wasn't even man nough to tell you face to face...that's pathetic.. and your friend is a backstabbing whore...she stole ur man right from underneath u...u don't need them...ur better than them

• Way to go honey!

• yep! smart smart girl..delete them in your life..dont love someone who do not love you...

• What? Why do you love someone that would do that to you? Seriously, no one deserves that crap at all. Forget this jerko.