Guys, would it be weird if your ex posted on your FB wall? suggestions?

PLEASE READ THIS:

So, I dated my ex a year ago. We dated for a few months, but had been flirting with each other for close to 2 years. I worry about him, I want to know if he's happy because when/before we were together, he didn't seem like a happy person. I know that most of you will say it's none of my business and that I shouldn't worry-- but e was a friend to me and even though he became mean towards me, I feel that I still see the good in him. The reason I'd post on his wall verses just message or text him is because I do not have his # anymore and I cannot message him because he messed up the FB thing (he told me that a few weeks before we broke up and I truly believe him) so that he has to deliberately click on my name to see if I sent him messages because he doesn't get the notifications anymore. Should I post on his wall? What should I say/post? I'm worried what he'll think or what others will think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you really want to hear from him go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• Personally, I can't stand anyone posting things on my wall. I have...yikes...dozens of exes/former lovers on my stream. There are some things that are personal and I do not want to sway from that. If you have something to say to me...tell me...not the world. These days people post on other posts as a symbolic "I had you/owned you "...you are not property. As for him lying about not getting posts... that is an options menu thing. it is software...it will work for everyone and anyone with the right settings. I would say tread lightly with this guy.

• Ask for his number its obvious you still like him

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you should be posting on his timeline. I think you should keep communication private and message him through chat or something.

• I would block them before they got the chance.