We are starting over. What do I do?

Ok so basically me and my girlfriend have almost been dating for a month now and we just talked and agreed we rushed into things so we are starting over as friends. That's not what I want because I know now that there could be a chance some guy comes out of nowhere and sweeps her off her feet and I really don't want to lose her. Some background info, I've known her since I was little and I've always had a crush on her but she moved around because her dad is a football coach so I never thought I would see her again really, by the way I'm, best friends with her cousins so that's how I know her. But she moved back about a year ago but I had a girlfriend at the time and me and her broke up recently and then me and her started to talk and we started dating really quick... so basically how do I make sure that I get her back?

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone else comes along and sweeps her off her feet, that just means you and her were not meant to be anything more than what you are - friends.

Believe it or not but there's a chance you will meet someone that sweeps you off your feet as well.

Stop obsessing about something that hasn't happened and just enjoy the friendship with her and let things develop naturally whether it be a stronger, loving relationship or a comfortable, supportive friendship.

Being obsessive, clingy and needy will most likely make her push you away rather than invite you in.

What Girls Said 2

• If it's meant to be, it'll happen. You can't force anything to happen and there are no guarantees that you'll get her back. You have to live with that risk. All you can do is be a gentleman and a friend until she is ready. Just be sure not to make yourself a doormat, pushy on the subject, or make it awkward. Let it happen naturally.

• How do I make sure I do all the right things?

• There really is no way to make sure you do all the right things because the definition of right and wrong is subjective. Just be yourself, that's the best you can do.

• Let it ride sugar

What Guys Said 0