How do I know if this guy is serious?

Been dating this guy for about 3 months. We both have children so we can not see each other very often, however I fell like if he really wanted, he could make more time for dating. He invited me to dinner with his parents and his son, he invited me to his company Xmas party and he invited me to come over to his house for Christmas, where pretty much all his family will be present. I realize this seems serious, however, this guy never mentions the word "girlfriend", and he always introduce me by my name. What's up with that? Thanks in advance!

Additional details:

In 2 weeks, he only called once. He only texts a 2 - 3 times a day, short conversations. Haven't seen him in 2 1/2 weeks prior to the company Xmas party which I went with him. He told me the same day he was honored to have me at the party with him, and that I am an "amazing" woman, then he said he really wants me to go to his family Christmas party at his house, where about 40 people will be present...lol. Could it be that he just wants to show me off to his family/friends?

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds weird, if someone is proud of you as their girlfriend, they would introduce you as such. You mentioned you feel he could make more time to see you. These are definitely red flags. I would attend the holiday activities with his family, this will allow you to gauge his intentions and intrest toward you better. Maybe he is still feeling his way through this new relationship, but maybe he is just playing a game. You have to observe his actions and make a decision to leave him or not based on what you feel in your gut. Keep in mind what you are looking for in a relationship and if you would treat him in the same fashion that he treats you. If you have doubts that he is not sincerely interested in something real, it would be best to end it before things get deeper than they are now.

• Additional details:

• Being invited to the family events and introducing everyone he knows is huge. All those close people will be asking about you to him and if he didn't think much of you wouldn't even be a second date. not to mention family and co-workers.

Far as the actual title of Girlfriend or Boyfriend is like a silent acknowledgement of common sense.

• Additional details:

• I do tend to over think things, lol. Thanks for the advice, and have a Merry Christmas.

• lol Merry Christmas to you :), you are welcome !

What Girls Said 0