How to get a guy to find you more interesting over text and then he'll want to talk more to you?

I like this guy and I talk to him about 3-5 times a week . I usually start the conversations but he sometimes start it too . when we talk he usually asks me lots of questions and we write paragraphs to each other. How can I make him find me more interesting so that he'll want to talk to me the whole time? any flirty messages I can send him that's not that cheesy , but cute? please help :)

What Guys Said 1

• Well you can start by telling him what you like and find out what he likes as well. Telling others what you like brings you closer together and helps you understand them.

What Girls Said 1

• Snapchat I think is a better way of talking to someone you like than texting. You can show emotions better, its more personal and fun. I don't like the question "how can I make him find me more interesting so that he'll want to talk to me the whole time?" That is because you only need to talk to him for him to find you interesting. I don't know what the "whole time" is. If you run out of things to say, don't force the conversation, just stop! You can pick it up later when you have something funny or interesting to contribute. Good luck!