Do guys like cuddling? Why are some embarrassed to admit it?

Guys do you like cuddling? Why or why not? Also why are some guys so ashamed about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like cuddling but only with a girl I really like. I don't even enjoy hugs unless it's with a girl I really like.

What Guys Said 12

• I like to cuddle but have been single for quite a while so I don't get the chance.

I think some guys are ashamed because they are too manly, don't get me wrong men should enjoy being manly but they should also realize it's okay to share feelings and stuff too.

• I actually do but I notice the girls I get involved with are not into it(yet they date me still). I can't seem to bump into many who do.

• I like to cuddle. Holding my girl in my arms while watching TV is one of the best things.

• Yes I love it! I like it when she snuggles up close and rests her head on my chest with my arms around her while we watch TV. Or when we are in bed in the morning and we talk and give each other little kisses before we have to get up.

• Men like to cuddle, but it is considered unmanly to admit it openly. Just one of those things. Man Law.

• Man law, haha nice.

• Wish I had someone to cuddle with me today :P Happy Holidays my ass

• I like it.

• It's only embarrassing if word spreads on to our guy friends. Only because we give each other a very hard time.

• I would love to cuddle with a girl, I've never cuddled before, wish I had a girl to cuddle with especially since it's Christmas tomorrow :'(

• aw I wish I had someone to cuddle with too.

• I don't know about guys in general. I personally LOVE cuddling. Cuddling is what I'm craving more than sex right now. I have only met one other man who said he enjoyed cuddling his fiancĂ©e.

• i love cuddling and not scared to admit it!

• I like it for the same reason girls do, it's comforting to know there's someone you can be with.

• Yes it is comforting, and I feel so protected in a guys arms.

• Some do, some don't.

I love cuddling.

What Girls Said 4

• Aww look at the guy answers. :) They really do like it!

• Most guys I know enjoy cuddling, lol. It's not commonly discussed because it's not 'manly' to enjoy touching a woman in a way that doesn't involve sex, or to express emotion, or any number of other ridiculous things, haha. =P I like cuddling, and only one of my boyfriends wasn't as into it, he's just not much of a cuddler and that's not something he can help. Even casual partners have liked cuddling, for the most part.

• I don't like to cuddle

• i think they do. some even do it to weasel you in when they just want sex because they know girls like it.