Guys are far more likely than girls are to date, be with someone who is bitter, resentful, negative attitude

Why is that? Why is being comfortable and content in your own skin expected of guys more than girls? Don't give me the bullshit response that it is the way it is, Iogic can explain just about everything, me I know for sure I will date a girl who is bitter and resentful as long as she was hot

Just always angers me

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• He will only date a girl with a shitty personality just so he can get sex. That's why you'd date a girl like that just because she's hot.

• No girl wants to date a bitter, resentful and negative boy. A male like that isn't even a man, just an obnoxious boy with no sense of identity who feels entitled to everything solely because he thinks he's a special snowflake.

• seriously, what is the god damn logic as to why is being confident a masculine trait? why is having a sense of entitlement a feminine trait?

• Umm... Swearing makes people nervous...

And to answer you question... Guys date bitter and resentful girls basically for the same reason you do too... Because they are hot... Because no one really likes a meany...

There are a lot of girls out there that are sweet and nic who are also hot, you know...

• Really? Then why girls date players? To answer your question (assuming its true) it because guys care more about looks more than girls.You prove it by saying you will date a hot chick with negative attitude.

• A girl can't help that she likes confidence. But you're out of your mind if you think guys don't date girls like that. I think guys like confidence too.

• Not as important for girls to have confidence than it is for guys

• I don't see your point. Women having good looks is -more- important to you guys. That doesn't mean that women don't care about looks. I see lots of overconfident women in relationships.

• It is what it is.

• Are you bitter and resentful?

What Guys Said 1

• There is no logic behind confidence being a masculine trait. That is, it's not something women decide to like in a guy. It's genetic and is based on evolution.