What to wear on a first date?

Okay, I am going on a date on Sunday. I am not sure what we are doing, he said he would figure something out (because I had to cancel on Friday to be with family). But I don't really know what to wear. I am 18 and this is my first REAL date. He is 21 and a casual kind of guy...so?

I was in a relationship with this guy I had a date with for two years. And well, he cheated on me and he is with that girl now. Funny how things work out.

Most Helpful Girl

• be the way you are, don't to look any different, not too classy and stylish, not too casual, a nice pair of jeans or shorts with a nice tee shirt should do it

What Guys Said 1

• First date? Jeans and a t-shirt. You can't go wrong with that.

What Girls Said 1

• you can never go wrong with jeans. Throw on a pair of dark jeans, and a nice tank top. Don't wear a t-shirt, it looks a bit sloppy. And for shoes, wear some flats, runners or sneakers can look a bit funny with jeans.