Ladies what are your thoughts about dating a latin guy?

Im a latin guy and I would like to see what you think about dating a Latino guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love latin guys, as long as they're educated and well mannered- standards I hold for every race. There's something sexy about Latin guys though... the culture, dancing, romanticism, etc.. You know, the stereotypical "latin lover" lol

What Girls Said 5

• If there were more in my area to choose from I'd go for it.they tend to be really sweet, romantic and charming

• i don't see anything wrong with dating a latin guy

• They can be sexy

• everyone is different. I personally only date within my own religion so I would not date you but many people date based on personality and looks so if a girl likes you you will be fine

• You look like a regular black male to me.

Nice try...

• Lol actually I'm really latin. my mother family is from spain and my father family I don't know very well the family tree but my granpa has a lot of Features of the now extinct natives of the island. Muchas gracias por su tiempo why respuesta.

• Dominicans and Puerto Ricans are often black and they're Latin

But being from Spain makes you Hispanic not Latin

• People from Spain are Latin...you should do some more research hun.

Now if you want to be technical, you could say that people from Spain are Latin-Europeans, and those from this side of the world are Latin-Americans ...But they are all still Latin.

What Guys Said 0