Americans (black, white, yellow, blue...): would you date a black woman from overseas (Africa)?

I'm African girl living in Europe, I'm thinking about moving to states but I'm a bit scared I might be face rejection. How are the guys in the states?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have no problem dating a black woman from Africa. I would actually like to date women from various cultures and see if there is a difference so it would be a plus for me at the beginning.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm dating an African (Liberia to be specific) girl right now. I'm more attracted to blacks than whites. What country are you from?

• I am from congo but I was born in France and I have french nationality.

• I doubt it's much different. You might have more trouble in the southern states. Not that I go there but I hear it's still more segregated than the coasts.

• I wouldn't mind dating a women from Africa it would be a cool experience. As for guys here some are asses and some are the kindest guys youl ever meet.

• doubt you will have a prob in most places. big cities are easiest

• If she is cute sure

• OH MY GOD JUST STOP ALREADY!

• Yes, I am a white American and have dated black women from the US before and would date one from Africa too.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't know but I wouldn't mind dating a guy from africa :D and then go on a trip to africa with him someday.What fun!

• i have never dated a black guy before but I have always wanted to date a black guy from Africa not from the US.

• ok but why from africa and not the us?