Girls: kissing on first date?

Sooo Ladies, everytime I watch Millionaire Matchmaker ( guilty pleasure :) ) the matchmaker lady tells her guy clients to go in for a kiss on the first date to test out the chemistry.

What do you think about that, is it realistic to kiss on a first date, would you like it?

Thanks for answering :)

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL I can't stand that show.

But I think it's completely realistic to kiss on the first day. I know girls who have full blown make out sessions on the first date.

I wouldn't like it though personally. It's because I like going slow and I really want to focus on getting to know the person. Little things like kissing and making out can alter your perception of the person... especially if they're good at it.

I can understand why she tells them to do it. I feel like those guys, at least when I used to watch it, were always in a rush.

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on how the date goes..and how you met the person..i've never dated out of my friends..so I usually know the guy well enough before I start dating...in that case..i'd definitely kiss..!blind dates I'm not sure..but if it goes well I may..closed lips..no tongue...!

• Well it depends...like if I already have chemistry with that person I would kiss on the first date but if I liked the person but the chemistry wasn't strong yet I wouldn't want to kiss on the first date. Because I don't have enough emotions for them to give them that.

• That is gross...is nobody concerned about germs and diseases?! Why are you giving a guy something he hasn't even earned...Took a year before I kissed my ex boyfriend...Make them work. We broke up a year later, but he still calls me even though I ignore his calls. Make him respect you.

• HELL NO! I mean kissing is great on dates but not the first date! dude! that shows got it all wrong. I'm a girl.. obviously. but if s guy tried to kiss me on the first date... OMG no :/ take it slow... if she makes the first move then ya but don't... :) hope I helped! xoxo <3

• Perhaps, see how it went and all first, and not like making out.

• Yes I kiss on the first date.

• i wouldn't kiss on the first date no matter how much I felt the chemistry. I just won't on principle

• If I knew him for at least a week beforehand (as in saw him every day for a week - as friends or work or something), then a kiss on the first date as fine as long as the girl looks like she wants to.

• it isn't a deal breaker but if it's a blind date like from the internet I don't really want to kiss yet. usually I don't on first date-second or third is best

What Guys Said 2

• I go for a kiss on the first date. It's like rolling dice, but better to do so than not!

I've kissed and she'd get butterflies.

I've kissed and she'd get offended.

Ironically the one who got offended was one of those bragging types of girls who I would only sleep with and nothing more anyway. She was from that pof site and was literally bragging to me about how a guy found her job and was stalking her there(not scared at all and happy about it) and using her phone to brag to her friends about how she was on a date. Yet when I kissed her on the cheek she looked so pissed.

The one who got butterflies we got along real well, but it didn't last. But we had fun.

• Kiss on the first date is the best possible indicator of whether there's potential and will be a second date.

Unless you're in the group that believes you need to have sex on the first date.