Guys: Who would you date if you had to choose?

If you had to choose

A) A girl that is short in height with a big butt

B) A girl that is average in height with a slim butt

C) None of the Above lol

It's fun question, so really don't make this be like it is insulting anyone, it is just a yes or no question. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• A for me

• Lol! I would say the same thing.

• love big butts

• I know, since you know about big butts, what size butt do you want her to have, 34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49, or 50? That is ranging from small on up lol!

What Guys Said 8

• A) Short in height in important to me, because I like to play a protective role in a relationship (both physically and emotionally).

All the rest is secondary, even butts.

• Oh yeah how short we are talking? An I agree.

• I'm 6'1" (185 cm), and I prefer girls that are 5'3" (160 cm) or less.

I'm not walking around with a measuring stick, of course.

• Really, I always thought now in these day and age, that some tall guys want someone around their height, I guess it all depends then lol. An I don't think nobody really walks around with a measuring stick, not unless they about to hit somebody with it lol.

• If C wasn't a choice I'd choose A because there was a super hot girl that had a perfect body for her size and she was the shortest compared to all of the girls in my group. I mean c'mon! her but and chest were actually measured as the same length!

Lol, yeah I'd go for A for the a.

• Oh yeah how short she was? An I agree as well.

• An she works at hooters and you know girls there never really have a very big butt to begin with lol.

• Exactly.

• A, provided it's the good type of big butt and not the bad type.

• That's what I say lol.

• I don't know. I'm more of a breast guy, I guess. And as for breasts, I'm not very picky at all. As long as she can show some sort of cleavage in any way, then she's good with me.

• So you really don't know? Lol

• Ok cool

• Like I said, as long as she can show me some sort of cleavage, then she's got me reeled in - if she wants me.

• A for sure

• B. Big butts look ugly.

• Definitely B for me.

• I like big butts. So A.

• Definitely lol! More body I will say lol.

What Girls Said 0