Guys: Who would you date if you had to choose?

If you had to choose

A) A girl that is short in height with a big butt

B) A girl that is average in height with a slim butt

C) None of the Above lol

It's fun question, so really don't make this be like it is insulting anyone, it is just a yes or no question. Thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A for me

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol! I would say the same thing.

• love big butts

• I know, since you know about big butts, what size butt do you want her to have, 34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49, or 50? That is ranging from small on up lol!

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• A) Short in height in important to me, because I like to play a protective role in a relationship (both physically and emotionally).

All the rest is secondary, even butts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah how short we are talking? An I agree.

• I'm 6'1" (185 cm), and I prefer girls that are 5'3" (160 cm) or less.

I'm not walking around with a measuring stick, of course.

• Really, I always thought now in these day and age, that some tall guys want someone around their height, I guess it all depends then lol. An I don't think nobody really walks around with a measuring stick, not unless they about to hit somebody with it lol.

• A, provided it's the good type of big butt and not the bad type.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I say lol.

• If C wasn't a choice I'd choose A because there was a super hot girl that had a perfect body for her size and she was the shortest compared to all of the girls in my group. I mean c'mon! her but and chest were actually measured as the same length!

Lol, yeah I'd go for A for the a.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah how short she was? An I agree as well.

• Show All
    • An she works at hooters and you know girls there never really have a very big butt to begin with lol.

• Exactly.

• I don't know. I'm more of a breast guy, I guess. And as for breasts, I'm not very picky at all. As long as she can show some sort of cleavage in any way, then she's good with me.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you really don't know? Lol

• Show All
    • Ok cool

• Like I said, as long as she can show me some sort of cleavage, then she's got me reeled in - if she wants me.

• A for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • B. Big butts look ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely B for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like big butts. So A.

0|0
    0|0
    • Definitely lol! More body I will say lol.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!