Guys what if a guy tries to cuddle with you

link

Guys what if a guy tries to cuddle with you

how would you react

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I would only really allow a girl to cuddle me, I don't get that close to guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's a guy I'd probably push him away and if he persists then I'd show him how it feels for a fist to cuddle his face.

1|0
    0|0
  • if I'm drunk I would cuddle back

if I'm sober id ask him wtf are you doing. I'm very touchy feely while drunk but when I'm sober I need my space >_>

0|0
    0|0
    • if a girl tries to cuddle you when you are sober, would you accept?

• Show All
    • now that you made me think about it, its pretty strange because if they just do it I'm okay with it kind of but if they ask I say no -.-

• It varies, If I want to like a idiot anything can really happen. But majority of the time I wouldn't just because I don't feel like having to deal with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't let strange men get into my bubble, I wouldn't get mad about it like that roid head did id just let him know its inappropriate. id probably laugh to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I would not allow it.

It would be the most awkward thing in the whole entire world. I would probably say: "Whoah, what are you doing?" lol... Basically it would just be plain awkward and nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's just awkward lol. I might troll him back but it depends on my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • A Dude would definitely know NOT to even think of getting THAT comfortable around me.

0|0
    0|0
  • walk away

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem cuddling with anyone...until they say no, then it isn't cuddling anymore. It normally lasts only 3 seconds in my experiences.

0|0
    0|0
  • It probably wouldn't end very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would kick the living shit out of him

0|0
    0|0
  • my fist to his nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be weirded out, I just would unless I'm super drunk and we do group cuddle or something on New Years lol. BUT normally, if I wanna cuddle with someone, I wanna cuddle with a girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes guys wld feel weird out but if the other party is a girl then it is different :P

• Well some guys don't like to cuddle with anyone at all even a girl unless its sex lol. But I gotta admit I have a huge soft spot for cuddling with a girl. But def not another guy lol.

• Definitely a punch to the jaw is coming.

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL! what if it is a girl

• Depends on how she's acting and how she looks. If she's ugly or acting obnoxious/annoying then she gets no response from me.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think they would like it much

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hug back. Lol he looks cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yell at him

0|0
    0|0
  • I can just image they would flip out

0|0