How was your first real kiss?

Like your first real kiss. Did it come just naturally or did you find it awkward? Any advice on someone who hasn't been kissed before..should you be nervous?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 13 when I had my first kiss and it came naturally. I never believed people who said it comes naturally and always though dafuq, how is that possible? But honestly it does. Kissing is difficult to explain to people. My advice is to just relax, breathe and not go too fast. Going too fast at first can be a bit eh. Touch his neck, play with his hair & don't just leave your arms stiff next to your side. Also with the right person it shouldn't be awkward. It should be fun and exciting. My best advice for a first kiss to be awesome is to make sure it's not with some strange new guy. Make sure it's someone you know relatively well and feel comfortable with.

What Guys Said 4

• It was awesome, underneath the school library I think (I wanted more). Being nervous is normal. Try to enjoy it!

• it really sucked...(no pun intended) she was the worst kisser I've ever had...

• I'll let ya know when it happens I had ours planned out then she left me before I could do it so ya.

• Awesome! We kind of fell into it after WEEKS of "will they/won't they" tension.

What Girls Said 7

• My first kiss was very forced. I was on a date with this guy who was my friend but I didn't really have feelings for. He knew I'd never been kissed and he wanted to give me my first, but when the time came, he got so nervous. We were at the movies and almost halfway through, he asked if I wanted to kiss (which, in my opinion, totally killed the moment haha). So we kissed... rather clumsily, but not bad... and after it was done, I thought to myself, "that's it?" Haha, I was disappointed.

Don't be nervous. :) Just relax and don't over think it. When it happens, just follow his lead.

• well I had mine at 18:P like 2 months ago actually:) my first and only tbh.

it was so weird how natural it felt. like I always imagined that when id have my first kiss id b thinking if I'm doing it right or if my breath smells bad lol but none of that came to mind.

he caught me off guard tbh, but it wasn't awkward at all… it felt wonderful, like he meant it.

the only thing I hold onto is that I hope I don't enter another relationship because I don't wanna fall in love again.

• It was my worst kiss ever. It was a double date: my best friend, her date, my date and me. When it was time to say goodbye me and my date were standing there a bit awkward and we saw my best friend and her date kissing and then my date was kissing me, just on the lips but all of a sudden his tongue got working (lol) and I clearly remember thinking: "What the...ok, just close your eyes and try to enjoy the moment". He wasn't really my type, don't know why I dated him.

• Bloody horrible. He was a stranger and he kinda just jumped onto my face. I wasn't ready for it, nor did I want it. Sigh.

• Well the first time I was kissed in general, it came naturally and unexpectected. I say don't be nervous, advice relax and do what is natural, don't over think things.

• awkward but romantic :)

• havent had yet.