What would you do in the situation?

I recently met this girl who just broke up with her ex about a month ago. (They broke up before during the summer time and we started talking but she went back to her ex.) She dated him for 2 years and she lost her v-card to him. He was basically her first for everything under the sun. After the break up I contacted her to see if she was okay, and she basically she threw herself at me and begged me to date her. She is older than me by 2 years. We've been dating and things are doing pretty well she posted my name all over her IG and etc. She says she is happy but she recently deleted her Twitter and Facebook out of no where. She said it was a waste of time but kept her IG. I think there is more to it. She gets real emotional for no reason sometimes and she refuses to talk about her ex unless she tells me something he has done to her. When I'm around her she is really happy, but sometimes I have a feeling that she is hiding something. I can tell she is carrying a bunch of baggage, what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't think too much into her deleted her accounts right now. She may have literally done it just because she didn't want them anymore. Yes, it could have been because there might have been drama or stuff with her ex on it (not necessarily her talking to him or anything just stuff he posts) but I wouldn't think much on it now. But I would talk to her in case you feel that way, just express your feelings and see what's going on. Just don't push her to talk about something in case she isn't ready to.

What Girls Said 3

• She could have deleted those things so she didn't have contact with him. You should ask her directly what's bothering her. Making conclusions about another person isn't a good idea

• Seems like she has problems. I'd be cautious if I was you.

• she sound slike she has some serious issues. id stay away

What Guys Said 0