If she likes me why doesn't she text me first sometimes?

If she likes me why doesn't she ever text me first? When I text her she always replies well and quickly. She rarely texts me first and my question is why is this? I would of thought if a girl likes me and she knows I like her she would sometimes text me first?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be a number of things, she's shy, she's not sure how into her you are, she's not that interested in you just being kind by replying... when do you text her, maybe she's just got life going on and you just happen to text her before she texts you.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she's just used to you always doing it first

Stop texting her and see what happens

• I do that too because I don't wana seem clingy or I'm afraid I'd be a bother and he's busy.

I just feel like if I text first he might not reply or I don't know what to say to start a convo. Like is saying Hey/Hi good enough?

• she doesn't know how interested you are and doesn't want to seem desperate

What Guys Said 2

• Some girls just won't text/call first. They don't chase you, just like they don't chase their liquor. Only the best men know how to get her to chase you though

• Most girls never initiate anything ...ever.

It's annoying as fxxx