Girls: Would you date a boy who wear mini skirt and women's underwear in his private life?

I like to wear mini skirts and women's underwear in my private life, so girls would you date a boy who wear it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had to think about this. My first impulse is no but after thought I think I don't know enough about it to judge. Historically many men have done this but had to hide it from their wives just as many men were gay and got married and hid that from their wives (yes different issue I know but related problem) times have changed a lot but I think realistically you're up against a lot of prejudice. I don't know that I would but I'd ask some questions and then think about it. I wouldn't bring it up on a first couple of dates and I'd be careful about who you pick as a potential partner because really you'd need trustworthiness and someone who's prepared to listen to reasons and look beyond their initial reactions. Realistically this has got to be fairly common, since I've heard of it before but mostly via TV or gay friends. may I suggest you see if you can find a website that specializes in this type of question? there must be one out there. Great question, although tough for you

What Girls Said 7

• Nice trolling.

• Nope.

• No.

• No way

• He's not the right guy for me

• Not interested

• I wouldn't have a big problem with it.

What Guys Said 1