I'm talking to this girl online.

Well, I started talking to this girl on a dating site. We where getting on really well then she said she was talking to another guy. I said I would back off and let her go with this other guy.

After a while I was thinking I really missed talking to her and started to talk to her again but tbh I kinda feel annoyed we are still talking even though she is seeing this other guy. Should I just stop talking to her and leave it or continue talking to her and maybe get nowhere?

Thanks for the help, I just told her I didn't want to waste my time and left her to it like

Most Helpful Girl

• Give up. You said I don't want you, go with the other guy if you want, then broke your own word.

Of course she is talking to you anyway, you drastically inflated her ego. You basically crawled back without hope, or reason still waiting for her, accepting you're just a back up.

She could still be considering you in case she dumps this other guy. But keep in mind that the chances you had before you broke contact dropped even more when you came back.

You're probably wasting time.

What Girls Said 2

• U should continue talking to her and see where it goes. But still... Forget dating sites- you never know who ure talking to. Try to go out more and to talk to real girls. You never know...

• I'd back off. If she wants to talk to you. She will. Just ask her how she's doing from time to time

What Guys Said 2

• Ask her to meet up, if she don't, she's a waste of time.

• I'd move on but that's up to you.