Guys: first date dos & donts?

I've been talking to a guy for 3 months now and we've told each other before that we like each other, so we planned a date to go to the movies and he's planning on kissing me,we are not official ,should I let him kiss me, what would you want a girl to wear ,if you kiss her would you ask her to be your gf? he's always saying that he's the luckiest guy and he would be happy to spend time with me,ywt this will be the first time we hang out, normally we just talk in person every now &then.

Most Helpful Guy

• So I asked my girlfriend what she thought about your question and she said:

"So obviously the guy likes her and most likely wants her to be his girlfriend. If she likes him a lot, might as well let him kiss her. But if she's not that interested, obviously don't.. She's considering it a date, but it's a movie so I would just dress comfortable. If she wanted to it could be jeans and a nice blouse or something."

I definitely think if he is bold enough to kiss you then you should let him. Don't feel bad if he doesn't, though. Sometimes it can feel really awkward to kiss in public and it can be difficult to find a secluded place while seeing a movie.

If you are comfortable with it, try resting your head on his chest or shoulder in the movies for a bit. I love it when my girlfriend does that.

Last thing, keep in mind that talking to someone is much faster than texting and you might run out of things to talk about. That's normal, don't let it bother you too much.

• Very detailed thank you both .

• You're welcome. And hey, try not to be too nervous. Keep in mind your date is probably just as nervous as you are.

• I'll keep that in mind, thanks again .

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0