What's the oldest age person you'd date?

How old are you and what the oldest age person you'd date? (How much older than you?)

• No matter what, I'd only date someone a few years older than me
  • If someone looked and seemed much younger than their age, I'd date someone much older than me (10 years older or more)
  • Even if they didn't seem young for their age, I'd date someone much older than me.(10 years older or more)
  • I'd maybe even date someone much, much older than me. (20 years older or more)
  • I'd only date someone my age or less.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say by years since depending on what age bracket you're in 10 years can seem like a lot (say if you're 16 and he's 26) or a little (say if you're 45 and he's 55).

It wouldn't even be weird to me if someone that was 65 dated someone that was 85 even though, according to your poll that would make them "much, much older".

So, to answer your question with me being 18 right now I wouldn't date anyone over the age of 25.

The rule of thumb though is half your age plus 7 for those over 18. So, if you're 36 for example it is potentially socially acceptable for you to date someone 25 or older, but of course it plays into a lot of things such as maturity and experience. It would perhaps be better for a 25yr/o with a kid who's been divorced and has had experience to get with a 36yr/o than a 25yr/o that's straight out of college and just not starting their first career to get with a 36yr/o

What Girls Said 17

• im 19 and the oldest is date would probs be 22-23, youngest probs 17-18

iv got a boyfriend anyways but my limit has always been 4 years over and 2 younger=]

• I'm 21. This is a tough question...it depends on how much I have in common with the person, if the person is respectful, nice, and a decent person, if the person is responsible, if the person is fun to be around, if the person isn't too arrogant or vain. My parents were over 4 or 5 years apart from each other and they had a very stable and healthy and long-lasting relationship, so I voted D. Age has to be taken into account as well as other things.

I think I wouldn't date anyone in their late forties and I wouldn't date anyone older than late forties. People are at different phases of their lives if they have a large age difference and it would be difficult to have many common experiences or things in common with each other. But I don't think age is a major factor in a relationship, but it is an important one to consider.

• i'm 21 and would prefer someone between 20-25 but I would probably go up to 30. I said B because it really depends on their personality and maturity level because some guys my age are still way too immature for me.

• 18 and I'd date a26 year old no older than that Ideally I prere a guy o be 3 years older than me that's it but the oldest guy I'd date have to be 26

• I accidentally voted C and I meant to hit B...sorry to mess up the poll.

If I can't accurately guess your age range, we get along great, and don't have a life-goals-age-gap then we're good to go

• I thin 30 would be my limit (10 years older than me). If he was really awesome maybe year or two more, but that's it. I don't think I'd have anything in common with people older than that.

• I have a different view than a lot of people. Age doesn't matter to me at all. I'd date someone who is 25 years older than me, so long as they had they qualities I'm looking for. A lot of times I'd prefer a man who is about 10 years older than me. I'm not really attracted to guys my age.

• I'm 22 and I generally don't date guys over 30. That being said, who knows? I don't have a "cut off" age because you never know who you'll have chemistry with.

• When I was 19 I dated a 32 year old for a little?

• 10 years older, and for the guy that's an exception maybe even 14

• I'm 20 so the oldest I'd date would be around 27-30.

• 3 years over,1 year younger.

• Well I am 23 and the oldest I would go is 10 years older the youngest I would go is my age.

• Maturity aside there are things that I haven't gone through that a 30 year old has and I think it wouldn't work out dating someone much older than me. I'd only go five to six years older and have no preference within that age range

• 20, 23

• 39 and I'm in my 20s

• Im 25 and I am crazy about a guy who is 39...age doesn't matter to me...its how they make me feel and how they perceive our age difference. I do how ever believe there needs to be that same emotional and physical attraction in any relationship. If I have the same wants and goals as a older man and he sees no problem with me being younger as well then I see no problem with it.

What Guys Said 4

• no more than a decade

• I'm 19

Would date girls from 16-23 no higher, no lower.

• Well I don't mind dating someone who is five or six years older than me. And it really depends on looks and personality for me and nothing else

• My age or less only