For girls who have been on dating site. How do you know if the guy message you just for your look?

I have seen many answers and comments here from girls saying they don't reply on dating site because of this. So if the guy say something to you,what stop you from responding him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys online always talk about looks so its obvious when they just find you attractive or if they find you interesting. They ALWAYS say something around the lines of "hey you seem super (cool/funny/sweet...ect) what's up?" Followed by a "you're pretty/beautiful/I love your hair/nice eyes" and I see no point in these conversations (I'm not referring to dating sites but social networking ones) because I have no intention of furthering my relationship with thm. Also guys think they're clever or original but they all sound the same online. Sorta funny

What Girls Said 6

• I stop replying when they mention having sex or a future...I use the dating sites to get to know someone so basic questions are always welcome! But, when I ask the questions and I don't like the answers or I get bored and I run out of questions then I stop responding

• Well that's exactly why he messages

He doesn't know anything but what someone looks like

• I always reply even if its a not interested message. I assume the photos part of the package just as in real life.

• Never been on one, but I am sure there's all about looks.:D

• Ok I actually do reply back to several people.. because I feel bad for ignoring them based on their looks. I have given a few I wasn't interested in a chance to take me out, but that doesn't end well... He usually wants something more right away and it's a huge turnoff since I don't want anything. And I know they all message me based on looks- it's the first thing they see, it's what I do too. Whenever I have a bad picture and change it to a better picture, I def get more replies. Direct correlation I must say.

• if I was on a dating site I wouldn trespond or message someone I didn't think was cute.

What Guys Said 0