What if someone you were dating occasionally did meth?

What if someone you were dating occasionally did meth? How would you react? Deal breaker?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definite deal breaker. I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to drugs. I don't care if someone wants to do that sort of thing, but I won't tolerate it in my relationships.

What Girls Said 29

• That would be a deal breaker but I would stick around as a friend and support if they needed it and were willing to work on changing. If they didn't want to change I'd just be gone. Been there done that with addicts, no thanks.

• who is it lamar odom. efff no deal breaker. they have an addictive personalty.. which means they seek thrill.. and cheating on you will be one of them

• deal breaker

• 100% deal breaker. I would never be able to be with someone who does any kind of drug.

• Deal breaker.

• I don't like drugs to begin with and that one would for sures be a deal breaker. It can seriously mess you up. What is your opinion?

• It's a deal breaker for me. Serious drug use is just one of those things I'm weary of. Meth is in that class to me.

• Deal breaker.

• I'd be done. Dealbreaker. I'm out peace.

• Deal breaker and definitely a no-no. I wouldn't wanna be with someone whos addicted and spends his money just for that and risk his life for prison or death because of that. Total waste of time as well. Too much hassle "~-~

• I wouldn't be with someone who does that. It just wouldn't fit into my life plan

• Deal breaker. I know people who do drugs and all they care about is where the next fix is coming from. Selfish, can't hold down a job or a relationship. No thanks

• No thank you. No no no. You know what meth does to you? Makes you steal money from a single dad struggling to feed his little girl. I was that little girl. Get help and stay away I say to meth heads.

• I'm out.

• 100% Deal breaker

• HUGE DEAL BREAKER

• Bye bye

• Deal breaker

• Definite deal breaker

• No no no way

• Deal breaker instantly.

• HUGE deal breaker

• Would I date someone who occasionally does meth? No, it's one of the most addictive, life altering drugs out there. Would I date someone who used to do it as a teenager and young adult but quit years ago and has no desire to do it again? Yea, I'm engaged to him.

• Deal breaker definitely

• Total deal breaker

• Definitely a deal breaker. Drug free zone for me.

• Deal breaker.

• serious deal breaker for me.

i don't liek drugs

• Completely unacceptable.

What Guys Said 20

• Total dealbreaker. For me weed's even a dealbreaker. I want a partner who can respect the fact that I have a job that drug tests.

• Weed? Buying into that war on drugs stuff too much?

• What job?

• I had a boyfriend who stole things to get money for weed. I will not have ANYTHING to do with drugs or alcohol. I don't care if you think it's harmless because I've seen personally what any drug does

• Please note that this is an opinion.

Can you "occasionally do meth?" Is it possible to just say; "I think I'll do meth today!" And then just drop the habit? I think that if you're dating someone involved with meth, you're dating an addict. This kind of relationship is unhealthy, emphasis on the un. Not only will their drug abuse affect their physical appearance, but the mental toll his high. Not only that, but their addiction will definitely affect your relationship heavily. They may only be dating you for the money they can get out of you to feed their addiction. If you really care about this person then you will seek help for them immediately. Meth amphetamines are not a joking matter, and they need to see a doctor and go through rehabilitation as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading my answer, I hope it helps you out.

• Drugs are a huge deal breaker. I've seen too many people go from "occasionally" to addicted

• Yes. Deal breaker. Her face gonna' be gettin' all bloated. Anyway, occasionally doing meth.. that doesn't really work.

• id hope they share... no just kidding, I've knew a crack head in hs who sold and did it. he was rich, all the girls liked him, he had a porshe and all, last I heard he was flat broke looking for hand outs and lost all that stuff. point is, for a little white powder it can ruin your life

• the most that I would allow would be marihuana and maybe acid on very specific ocations, but meth is waayyy too much.

• Deal breaker for sure, I mean I've been with someone who admited to using adderall recreationally, which is chemically similar, and that didn't end well

• For me yeah. I had friends and a girlfriend that did it when younger.

• I'd drag their stupid butt to jail myself.

• 1,000% deal breaker. I won't date anyone doing any other drug besides weed.

• deal breaker. I don't need that kind of temptation around

Also, you can never trust a drug addict

• Deal breaker.

• Would be a deal breaker. Don't want to date a drug user.

• Definitely a deal breaker. Major turn off

• Gross

• I'd have a heart attack.

• Deal breaker

• Bad teeth, bad breath, bad skin; no thanks.

• Deal breaker, 100%.

• You can't occasionally do meth, once you do meth you're hooked, it is worse then heroin, there is 96% relapse rate.