I think I have the answers to all your problems about this whole girls using guys and vise versa?

Just hear me out. I have talked to many married religious Jews and they explained to me their ways of dating and finding the right one. It honestly solves all modern day problems like cheating, gold diggers, etc. Basically both girls and guys are shomer, which means they cover up and don't touch the other sex at all, only the person they end up marrying in the end. They go on dates, and since they can't touch, all they do is talk and get to know each other. It is said that what they learn about each other in 3 months is equivalent to how much regular couples learn about each other in 2 years. So anyways becuase of that they get married faster, usually 3-5 months. so your not even waiting that long to have sex. and all these stupid questions people ask like "do guys compare partners" etc doesn't matter, because these problems never come up with these religious people. they love their wives and don't even look at other women because they feel guilty and don't want to. Its amazing hearing them talk about their wives, their just so in love. divorce rate is probably like 2%, compared to Americas 50% rate, its amazing. I AM Not preaching or anything, just telling you what I heard. Once again your not waiting forever to have sex, only a few months. Just something to think about... for all those who hate what the opposite sex has become.

Also religious girls don't settle or go for the next best guy. In this situation the nice guy does win and gets the girl. It really solves everything people on GAG complain about with the opposite gender. O and sorry if I HAve any grammer or spelling mistakes, its hard typing from my phone :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I see advantages and disadvantages.

Good:

It guarantees that you get along outside the bedroom.

It provides an opportunity to learn together.

Nobody is compared to anyone else.

Less confusing lust with love.

Bad:

Sexual compatibility is more than just loving each others' flaws. It's about being able to find a sex life that is a frequency, duration, style and incorporating acts and positions that both find highly satisfying and able to so with enthusiasm. Communication helps spell out what that is. Love might make you more likely to stretch to meet them. But if your starting points are very far apart it's very difficult - especially a few years in when you have kids and less time and so on.

You can (and better) talk as much as possible about expectations and how you will handle things. But to some extent this couple may not even know. And talk can be cheap. A lot of people say one thing and then do another when stressed busy tired etc.

Not sure if good or bad:

Virgins will tend to accept a less good sex life because they don't know better is out there. They assume their partner is normal and their frustration is.

What Guys Said 4

• So don't rush sex but rush all the other stuff which has much worse conseuqences? No thanks. There's nothing wrong with being sexual if is it safe consented and bothpeople's needs are addressed. Plus many couples want to know if they are sexually compatible. This does not address that at all so they can be committing to someone they have no sexual compatibility with. While sexuality is not everything in a relationship, it's still very important to some people.

• But I'm saying they are always sexually compatible because they absolutely love each other and don't care about flaws.

• Just...no...It sounds like you ( not you, yourself, but whoever would do this sort of thing...) are insecure and are trying to find ways to escape having to deal with these insecurities...

• Just...no... lol. I'm not like this because I'm not looking for anything serious, but its not about insecurities. In fact I think people who hear about anything religious get scared and shut it down with out really thinking about it. I was like that to. I hated religion and people who are stricter in life, but after really hearing it out I began being more open minded.

• In my opinion:

This sounds very effective, actually. However, I think it may be hard for the majority of people to "convert" to this method. Especially those who are impatient, non - Jewish people. Personally, I don't think I could handle the whole no touching thing. I could probably go with just hugs and small kisses, but nothing less than that.

Thanks for reading my answer.

• Hmmm... Interesting in theory...

What Girls Said 2

• Very interesting story

• interesting...