Do you kiss the girl after the first date ends?

Do most guys kiss after the first date, if it went well?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy doesn't kiss her at least on the cheek on the first date she will often assume he's not that interested in her. Even if the two of you go on another date the vibe usually becomes one of "I'm not feeling any any chemistry between us." But if you wait until the end of the date when you're dropping her off or walking her to her car, etc. it can feel "obligated" and awkward.

Best thing to do is fine a good moment during the date when she seems to be comfortable being close to you and kiss her then if possible. When in doubt you can ask (confidently) "May I kiss you?" Most girls see that as a sign of respect and say yes. If she says no, then at least you have a better idea of where you stand.

What Guys Said 10

• I wouldn't do it after, I'd do it during. I'd take a shot in the dark and see if me and her can make a connection. I think its pretty good to do it during, it shows that your prepared to make a move. At least that's how I see it.

• it depends on how great you think the date went and if you get vibes from the girl that she wants the kiss, if you ever watched the movie hitch, that's what guys look for

• I do if the girl allows it.

• Yes.

• We kiss BEFORE we even start dating!

>:D

• On my first date, I didn't solely because she was already asleep in my car hahaha

• It depends on the girl after all.

• No... What kind of question is this?

• No. I usually just shake hands or hug. I'm not comfortable kissing after just one date. It takes time for me to get comfortable with a girl. Plus, I assume that most girls would not feel comfortable kissing after just one date either.

• I kiss her at least by the end of the date. If she doesn't like me enough for at least a little peck on the first date, there is not point in having a second date. There needs to at least be enough chemistry for that.

What Girls Said 2

• If I really like the guy and found him attractive I would want to kiss him before the date. That way you can get it out of the way, then you can relax and enjoy yourselves.

• if I really want something with him id kiss him, otherwise hell to the no