A guy I've been seeing is really affectionate?

We've been seeing each other for a few weeks. He's really cuddly and affectionate. Yesterday I fell asleep at his for about 20 minutes, but whilst I was dozing off he kept playing with my hair and kissing me on the nose/forehead etc. I turned over whilst he was watching tv, and he got up out of the chair, came to my side and kissed me on the forehead again. Can I count this as a sign that he wants to be with me? We've talked about relationships and stuff, and we both want to see how things go before we make anything official.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm thinking 2+2=4. I'm no rocket scientist or anything by no means, but from the sound of it it sounds like it's already official.

• He even called off plans with his friends to spend time with me. I felt like I was taking him away from his friends. Should I feel bad?

• No way, his friends knows what's up and they would do the same thing as him. And he wants to be with you or he would be with his friends.

What Guys Said 3

• yes

• hahaha yeah he's as good as yours haha

• I talked to him today about relationships, and he said that he wanted to make it official but only tell close friends, I got a little offended because I thought maybe he's not proud to show me off. Should I be worried? He keeps saying he's "seeing how it's going" but says that he won't get bored of me and that he loves me and loves my company. Can I do anything to help the situation?

• GUUURL HE YO MAN

What Girls Said 1

• he really likes you <3