He hasn't called me his girlfriend yet, however is it all the same?

We've been dating for around a month. When he texted his mom about me, he called me his "date". I met her, his dad and his grandma when I was invited to a tradional new years brunch along with his 2 best buds of 10+ years. He told me that she texted him after, saying that she really liked his posse, especially me.

I went on a double date with his best friend and his girlfriend and I also hung out with his roommate, his friends and his little bro a few times. He always introduced me by my name though, not calling me his girlfriend. He does show PDA around them though - ex: holding my hand, hand on thigh, pecks, etc. He calls me his girl and claims himself as mine. He has mentioned exclusivity before. I just wonder why he's never introduced me as his girlfriend. He's 23. He had told a female coworker that he was "dating me", but I'm not sure either that this implied I am his girlfriend. What do you think? We're not faceboof official either. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I think his signals are a clear sign he loves you. Perhaps ask him with a smile, before the next visit to friends or so, if he will officially present you as his girlfriend.

Perhaps he's not very strong in communication but 101 signs of chemistry seem to tell the story!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You've been dating almost a month, try to relax. All the things you mentioned seem to indicate that he has a lot of interest in you. I'm sure it will move to the next phase of him calling you his girlfriend, he might need a little bit longer. Stay the course and let things fall into place.

• Hmmm... Spines like he's more or less defined you as his girlfriend. He probably just nervouse about using the word for the first time. No one really likes to be the first to say it

• id say its getting to that point but its way too soon yet. give the guy some more time