Girls how do you feel and would you date a guy who smokes e cigs?

So I smoke electronic ciggartts instead of traditional ciggs. What is your opinion about them. Would you date a guy who smokes electronic cigs or is it just a turn off if you don't smoke like normal cigs?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the difference between the two?

Will you reek of cigarette smoke still? Will your teeth turn yellow? How bout your skin? Your eyes? Your hair? Will it be like licking an ash tray to kiss you?

I will absolutely not date a cigarette smoker. However if there were no effects of the e ciggs oderwise or physically, then maybe I'd consider it IF there were no other non smoking possibilities.

• e-cigs don't smell or have any other side effect that the real cigs have. While the real cigs have over 4000 chemicals in it and have the side effects that you mentioned, the ecigs contain only nicotine and are harmless. The ecigs are mostly used by people that ant to quit smoking altogether

What Girls Said 4

• It doesn't matter to me.

• I'm not a fan of a guy who smokes.

• I prefer non smokers, but e ciggs aren't that bad I guess

• I wouldn't date someone who smoked even if it was a e cig

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a guy and smoke e-cigs. Girls have no issue with it.