Are you going to date younger people when you get old?

Assuming you aren't married then, when you get older 50+ and are still dating, would you be the type to date someone younger than you, or around the same age?

1|1
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 43 and do get approached by men in their 20's. I even *gasped* went on one date with one. This is the thing: the answer to your question depends on what the person is looking for. If they are looking for a hook up or to take care of someone, then yes they can date younger, MUCH younger..but if they are looking for a steady decent real relationship then they need to stay more "around" their age range. I get along better with men in their late 30's which are still younger then me, but they are more into serious relationships, where younger men think I am going to teach them something or take care of them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Peopl;e over 30 don't really have age gaps with anyone older than them. People more than 5 years aunger, yes, there's already a big gap, but I communicate fine with people my mom's age. *I don't date any because I'm married, but some of them I wouldn't mind seeing more of if my wife would let me.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm always willing to date someone younger. When I get "old" I would not want to date anyone young enough to be my kid. Different stages in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. A women 50+ is going to be in menopause. If kids and a family are not a possibility on the horizon, I wouldn't even waste my time with the woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same age.We have more things in common and grew up around the same time.Remember the same music ,t v shows and movies.Why hold up a younger person

with selfish desires.Besides they never last.

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger! Half my age + 7 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • something tells me I will due to my male DNA unfortunately

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I would.

1|1
    0|0