Is this a sign he had a good time on our date?

So me and this guy went out on our first date. So it was a little awkward, because all first dates are. And we are both a bit introverted also. So I texted saying 'thank you for last night and I had a really nice time'. And he texted back saying he did too, and started asking me question about stuff about my day I told him I would be doing.

So he remembered and carried on a conversation. that's good right?

We haven't scheduled a second date yet because he's going far away and is probably busy for the rest of break also. But how do I let him know I would like to go out again? (He asked on the date if I would like to also, and I said yes). And how quickly after the first date do you have the second date?

Sorry for all the random questions!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds good to me so far! Most guys are scared to bring up the idea of a second date. So it's a really good sign that he did while on the date with you. Just be straight forward with him. Don't beat around the bush.

Say something like "When we're both free, would you like to go on that second date we talked about? :)" Most guys love it when a girl is forward like this. I know my guy ALWAYS brings up how he loves that I was always confident enough to be forward in this way, because I knew he was thinking it but was just too shy to say anything. The fact that this guy ACTUALLY brought it up during your date and told you after that he enjoyed the date shows that you would probably not sound desperate/annoying/scare him if you mentioned the second date again.

There isn't a time length in between before the second date. It just happens when both people are available, really.

I bet he will ask for the second date, though. Especially since he mentioned it already. He probably isn't right now because, as you said, he's going far away and may be busy. Wait a bit to see if he gets the courage to ask. If he hints it, just be straight and ask if he'd like to go on the date. Guys need the girl's help sometimes too.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, that sounds like a success. You let him know by saying to him (not texting). "Thanks again for the other night, I hope we can see each other again, soon."

What Girls Said 3

• If he remembered what your plans were it shows that he is at least interested in you as he paid attention to you, and that's also backed up by him carrying on the conversation. maybe you should make your second date less 'official' and just go to a coffee shop or for a walk, if you keep it relaxed it should stop it being too awkward, and it would also be simple and casual for it to come up in conversation/text/during a call.

good luck.

• You are good to go

• you should let him contact you now.