Girls would you realistically date one of the guys from big bang theory?

I know they seem funny and likable in the TV show but would you really date one of them? If so which one?

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha nooo wayyyy. leonard is way too whiny and needy, raj is way too socially awkward and it just wouldn't work, howard lives eats and breathes perverted jokes and sexual innuendos, and sheldon is awkward, annoying, judgmental, rude, and many other words I just can't think of at the moment lol they would totally not be my type if I ever met them in real life.

What Girls Said 31

• Maaaybe only Leonard.

I can't deal with Sheldon, even knowing he's just a character on TV. All of his habits annoy me to no end and I honestly don't even know how viewers find him likable and funny, he's rather just annoying to me.

Howard has too big of a mommy-issue, I would not deal with that. I can deal with guys making perverted jokes but he really is a bit obsessive about it, to the point where it's very creepy.

Raj is a total sweetheart but I could never deal with someone that clingy and with such low self-esteem, it's very unattractive and a pain to be around.

I like Leonard a lot on TV, but in real life I'm still on the fence. He is a bit clingy with low self-esteem like Raj, but not as extreme. I'm sure he's not like "out of the question" if I met a guy like him but he's certainly not the type of guy that I'd chase after.

To be honest, my favorite character is Stewart from the comic book shop. Hahaha he makes me laugh so much and his insecurities are actually really cute.

• No. I'm not into geeky guys and none of them are cute

• Yes I would.

I would probably date anyone but howard. he is just too pervy and creepy. haha

Leonard seems cool but he's too needy and whiny. I'd have to think about that. but Raj is so cute because he's so shy. And I like Sheldon because he reminds me of myself a bit. I actually know someone like Sheldon in real life. He's pretty interesting to talk to. haha :D

• Possibly...

I absolutely love Sheldon, but he's extremely direct with no concern for peoples feelings. I think he does it without realizing it, but still. He would be an awesome friend though!

Leonard is a total sweetheart but he can be a bit clingy. I think that's something I could handle though. So he is a possibility.

Howard has mommy issues. That's not something I could take. And he is WAY too perverted. To the point where its creepy. I'm a bit surprised that Bernadette can handle that.

Raj is a total sweetheart too. But he has severe insecurities. And some social anxiety. I think it would be difficult at first because he can't really talk to women without somethink to drink, but I could work with that. So he is a possibility too.

And what about Stuart from the Comic book shop? He is really funny and always has me laughing. I think he's a possibility too.

So Leonard, Raj, and Stuart are all possibilities. But I think I'm leaning toward Raj a bit more :)

• To be fair I think Howard is more courageous because actually how is her pervy? He is sexually like.. vigorous or passionate or something and he has the courage to express it no matter what people think. Some put him down for it and call him a perv but they're wrong - he's just open about how much he appreciates beautiful women and what they have to offer. Interestingly sometimes a more conventionally attractive guy behaving in a similar way to Howard might not be thought of as pervy so much as

• I dunno'.. sexy or something. Darn it what's that other word you girls use to describe a man like that? I can't remember.

• Eh I don't know. That's just my opinion. I guess he could be courageous if you look at it that way. But I don't. Lol

• Never.

• not one of them...

• How come nobody picked Howard? lol

Good question! I've randomly thought about this too by the way. And my answer would be yes as long as it would be Leonard or Raj :)

• Leonard for sure. He's sweet and lovable in a charming way.

• Hell no. My personality would not connect with any of them

• Ummm no not really. :l lol

• not into nerds? :P

• Yeah but I couldn't see myself dating them. They (BBT guys) are quite funny sometimes but would be more like friends, yeah I pulled a friendzoned card..I never said I wasn't into nerds though lol I may be into some.

• Raj, if he got over his shyness. Leonard, if he stopped being so clingy.

• Leonard!

• I would date Leonard. I couldn't deal with Sheldon's lack of...humanity ^^, Raj could only talk to me while being drunk and well...Howard is so into oedipus complex that's it's scary.

• I never watch it, I wouldn't date them but I'd be friends with the guy that says Bazinga and operant conditioned the one friend's girlfriend. The tall one with the brown hair, guess he's a professor but I don't remember his name.

• They have no sex appeal! hahaha! Its not possible.

• In theory, I'd date Sheldon in a heartbeat. In reality, Leonard would stand a chance. The rest would be awesome friends, but that's all.

• Raj for sure! The shy and awkward type is always so adorable.

• Id rather choke lol

• If I have to choose one, then a Raj for me please.

• I would date Leonard. He's cute and smart.

• I'd date Leonard at any time!:-) maybe Raj?

• No. Sheldon would be am interesting friend though.

• I would date Leonard

• I would date Leonard

• I would definitely date Leonard :)

• No way

• Sheldon=sexy...so, yes!

• Nooooooooooo!

• Nah

• I like geeks so sure

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 4

• I heard that one of em is a homer, so that probably would be uncomfortable.

• The impression I'm getting from many girls answering here is that these characters are so very fun to be around as long as they're inside the tv. In other words, they're fun to laugh at but you wouldn't want anything to do with them in real life.. that's quite harsh, cold.. callous even. Well hey at least you're being honest.

• Its called being rich and famous so of course their gonna say yes.

• One of my worst dates ever was with a wealthy man. We saw some lady laughing and her teeth were . . . not very nice. He says, "Some people just shouldn't breed". Not that I don't agree with that statement, some people shouldn't breed, but I'm referring to down right stupidity, not lack of physical beauty. He met some of my hick friends that night and that turned him off, his personality turned me off. Never been so glad to have a date end, what a jerk. Never heard from him again, thank god

• I agree rudy37lee what an ass that guy was.

• Well, regarding the geeky girls in the series, I would definitely date Amy. Bernadette is too creepy and Leslie Winkle is completely and utterly dispassionate.