If you had to date a person which one would you date?

Simple question. Just say you had to date a certain type a person which one would you date? These are your choices. There's no way out of it. You have to pick one.

• A bum who eats out of trash cans and loves being a bum and is 100%satisfied with being a bum
  • A meth/crack/pcp/ heroin addict and they made up their mind that they are going to be like that for life
  • A person who hates soap and deodorant and refuses to use it at all costs

Most Helpful Girl

• None of them

What Girls Said 12

• I'll take the bum. Sometimes really good stuff is thrown away (most Krispy Kremes get rid of their unsold donuts every night and fast food places just throw it away if they make the food wrong). Just because they eat "out of a trash can" doesn't mean it's a bad thing. They can be a selective bum.

Usually drug addicts just end up getting worse.

A person who doesn't use soap or deodorant is workable (baking soda and rubbing alcohol can work wonders you'd be surprised) but meh.. I'd rather have a selective bum

• Bum. But he would have to be a really hot bum and happy and humorous about his disposition in life and if he's that content about it then, I wouldn't argue with his lifestyle but, let's just say I wouldn't join him in dumpster diving although, I would enjoy bathing him at the end of the day ;)

• C. it's gross but you can come up with other options if necessary. and I am sure not interested in a drug addict (so dangerous!) or a bum who eats out of trash cans (gross!)- there's a good chance neither of them has a healthy personality. the addict clearly has addiction issues and with that often come issues with violence and getting involved in something illegal. the bum obviously has no drive or motivation if he wants to be a bum. so I'm left with mr no hygiene but it's a way better choice.

• C. He can wash himself with other things or even with water alone. In fact that may be better for his skin.

• Tbh none but I'll choose c. Id give him the choice of bubble bath or wash with water and then use scented lotion

• I would date C, I just wouldn't have any sexual contact (including kissing) with him.

• Honestly none, but you said there's no way out of it and I'm left with option C, simply because he isn't a drug addict or a bum. Maybe person C can be convinced to realize being clean, sanitary and nice wouldn't be so bad. lol

• I chose C. We would never have sex and I would cheat to get my thrills and he could cheat all he wanted since I could never want him in any sexual way.

• C. I mean a bum really, and drug addiction doesn't end well for anyone, and there are alternatives to soap

• As long as he bathes..

• C. There are other ways to clean yourself.

• I guess I'd have to go with choice c

What Guys Said 1

• Give me the druggie.